Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love these!

Most of the time I love living in a small town. Sometimes, though, it takes quite an effort to get things accomplished. I drive an hour and a half some days to meet with a young genius at the apple store to learn how to use my lap top more efficiently.

While I love the lesson and always feel just a wee bit smarter when I leave, the fun part is that anthropologie is right across the mall. I always have to make a pass through to check out the displays and new merchandise before making my drive home.

These porcelain bottle stoppers caught my eye and I knew I had to have them. There are several kinds of flowers and I think they are such fun! I brought them home and immediately found a spot for them in some of my wicker covered bottles! Click on the second photo to get a closer look. Aren't they sweet?

4 comments:

  1. Love them!
    Anthropologie is a dangerous place for me.
    A trip there could cost me a fortune, I just love all of their home decor and clothing.
    I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog today!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Really enjoy your blog. Pray tell - where oh where can we find the wicker bottles? Yes, Anthro is dangerous to one's heatlh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke
    Thanks for your visit and kind email!

    Virginia
    Thank you. You really have to just hunt for these old bottles at flea markets, antique shows, etc. I have collected them for some time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a faux concrete lamb for my center table. great minds think alike. bahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails