Friday, January 21, 2011

MORE on Ruby's Incredible Button Suit!

RUN, DON'T walk, right now, to my friend Dixie Redmond's blog


where she has done the homework on

Ruby's Incredible Button Suit




Dixie was the first to comment on my post about the American Antiques Show and let me know that she had posted about the button suit and linked back to me. I was THRILLED to read her post and especially to see the photo of Ruby and her husband, Jake, modeling the suit..... Ruby sitting close by, smiling quietly, but proudly.

Dixie also linked to a wonderful blog site, Accidental Mysteries, which I can't wait to get back to.

I love that Ruby is being honored, as she should be. What talent.

3 comments:

  1. I have found more fun sites and stuff from your blog. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That suit is incredible. I saw the picture of her husband wearing it! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'll have to check this out. Can you imagine sewing all those buttons on?? Incredible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails